Our mission is to disseminate evidenced-based practices in the areas that integrate bilingualism and special education. Building expertise and capacity for school change that is grounded on research and evidence is our goal.
Bilingual Special Education founder and consultants are expert leaders in their fields and passionate about their work have created in their careers. We provide orientations, workshops, and educational training based on research and evidenced-based practices in the following areas:
1. Culturally-responsive Response to Intervention Models (RTI) and Multi-Tiered System of Support (MTSS) for school transformation
2. Making content accessible to bilingual English Language Learners (ELLs).
3. Guidance and implementation for interventions for ELLs with and without
4. Differentiated Instruction in Diverse Settings
5. Assessment of English Language Learners (ELLs), instruction, curriculum, and
classroom management and behavior.
6. Universal Design for Learning and MTSS
Feel free to contact us by emailing us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Workshops and Paper Presentations at the following conferences
Book: Practical Ways to Engage All Readers: A Multi-tiered Instructional Approach Using Hi-Lo- Books. Found at http://www.sdlback.com/practical-ways-to-engage-all-struggling-readers
Council for Exceptional Children Conference
International Council with Children with Behavior Disorders
International Research Association for Learning Disabilities
RTI Leadership Summit, National Center for Learning Disabilities
National Association of School Psychology (NASP)
Teachers of English as a Second Language Conference (TESOL)
Massachusetts Association of Bilingual Education (MABE) and MA Teachers for Speakers of Other Languages (MATSOL) Dual Language Conference
18th World Congress on Learning Disabilities
International Conference on Learning Disabilities
Massachusetts Council for Teacher Education (MACTE)
School District consultations across the country including the following states: California, Washington, Virginia, Massachusetts, Florida, Illinois, Pennsylvania, New York, etc.
For information on setting up a date for training please contact Dr. Rinaldi.
Follow me on LinkedIn!